Thursday, October 29, 2015

In class writing Oct 29


        When I first arrived America, not like Sookan, I was with my parents. I was really nervous on the plane, I didn't know what will my life be in America. How will my study career be like in America. I afraid I couldn't make friends America. I afraid I will be lonely in America. After I arrived America in the airport, we met the driver who will drive us to Cheshire academy. He was a man will suit, looks nice, kind and polite. He made me feel the people in America will be nice and friendly, he talked a lot with us in the car, he introduced America to me, he gave me a good impression in America. Same as Sookan, I met a teacher when I was first arrived, I remembers she is Mrs. Dykemen. She brought me to the community office to got my room key, she was nice to me and made me feel less nervous. I went to the orientation in our school, during the orientation I made some friends, I felt like I was much more lucky than Sookan That I went to orientation. In the "Gathering Pearl" Sookan felt hard for her study and also busy in the school, I had the same feeling since I had biology in my freshmen year. There were so many unknown vocabularies in biology that I needed to remember them all to get a good grade. I always needed to spend a lot of time on my  biology lab reports, I felt hard but I should insist. I didn't want my parents to disappoint at me. Which I think is similar with Sookan. This is what my experience looks like when I first arrived America, there were something that is similar with Sookan, but there are also many things were different from Sookan's experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment