Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving holiday diary

Nov 23rd, cloudy
           Today I went to Kona which is a place in another island in Hawaii called big island. It is the biggest island in Hawaii so it cal big island, it is a island with a lot of special activities on the island. It is the biggest volcano island in the world, on the almost center of the island, there is a volcano, and it just explored on the February this year. But the thing I went to do today is not going to see the volcano, I went to snorkeling to see the mantas in the sea. It is one of the coolest things I ever did in my life. In the afternoon, me and my parent got onto the boat and started our manta trip, the place is not very far away from the harbor, but when we arrive there it is the sun already gone down, and the sky color turned to black. We started to get into the sea when we arrived there, because it is dark under the water, so we needed to use light to help us to see clearly under the sea. The manta were big, everyone of them is all almost like 2 meters long, they both have huge mouth and seem like if it open it's mouth it can eat my whole arm, but fortunately mantas don't eat human, they feed on the plankton in the ocean. Some mantas just swan next to me and got close to me, but I was not allow to touch them, because it may hurt them by remove the protect coat on their skin. I stayed in the water for a long time, and I saw a lot of different kinds of fish in the ocean. Ocean is always a mystery place for me, every time you get into the ocean, you don't know what will you see. It is the coolest experience for me but also a unforgettable memory for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment