Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving holiday


    In the thanksgiving holiday I went to Hawaii with my parents. I had a lot of fun in Hawaii, the weather there is much warmer than the weather in cheshire. There are total four islands in Hawaii and I went to two of them, I did a lot of snorkeling in Hawaii and I love snorkeling. Snorkeling in Hawaii is special for me, because we went to see the mantas in the sea and it is the first time I saw manta in my life. It was a pretty cool experience, the mantas are mostly like 2 meters long, and their mouths are all very big, they swim next to me, but I didn't need to care if they will hurt me, because mantas don't eat human they eat the plankton in the sea. You usually go to sea manta at night, because they come out to find food at night, during the manta trip I also saw a lot of different kinds of fish, it is one of the unforgettable experience for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment